We are so pleased to be able to bless you with clothes for your family. Please follow these steps.
1. Click 'Request a Pack' button below and please fill it in for each child in your family who needs a pack.
2. If you have more than 4 children, please fill in the form again and write ‘Form 2 of 2’ in the comments.
3. Requests can only be filled for families within our delivery areas of Christchurch, Kaiapoi and Rolleston.
What happens next…
• Once we receive your form, one of our Admin team will be in touch to confirm details.
• Our Sorting Team then puts together a personalised pack for each child that also includes the gift of a book.
• One of our Courier team will contact you to arrange the drop off details.
• Our Courier team member will drop the pack to you at the arranged time.
What type of clothing do you offer?
On the form there is a list of items we provide. Simply tick what is needed for each of your children. All our items are practical and either in great pre loved or new condition.
What happens if I live out of the delivery zone for Couriers?
If the family lives outside our delivery zone, they can arrange to pick up from one of our team. [Clothed in Love is Christchurch based.]
What is the cost for a pack from Clothed in Love?
Our packs are free and there is no cost for delivery or any other part of our service.
What happens if we receive our pack and items don’t fit?
Please get in touch with our team and we will arrange to exchange them.
What happens if we aren’t home for the courier?
The courier will discuss a safe place to leave your pack or arrange a different time.
Do I need to do anything with the clothing once I receive it?
Inside your pack will be an information pamphlet which includes instructions to wash.